Dresslily Wishlist

July 27, 2018

Hello everyone!

Today I wish to share with you my opinion on Dresslily website. This is my first time working with them and I simply couldn't stop scrolling through hundreds of beautiful items that were for sale. Let me show you some of my favourite items from this website! Also, don't forget to search through the new arrivals from Dresslily!

1. Flowy Floral V-neck High Slit Chiffon Dress


Take a look at this gorgeous summer dress. It caught my attention almost immediately. It is really beautiful and looks quite comfortable! I think this kind of a dress is a must-have this summer!


Plus Size Buckled Dazzling Glitters Slingback Sandals - SILVER 42

What screams "style" more than a pair of gorgeous, silver heels? This beautiful pair of heels is perfect to wear with all kinds of summer dresses. I really like this type of shoes, it is really my style. 


Letter Full Print PU Leather Chain Crossbody Bag - BLACK

This beautiful handbag is quite affordable but looks like the coolest designer bag there is. I like the colour, as well as the design of the bag. Perfect to go with evening dresses. 

These were all the items I wanted to show you today. I hope you like them, 'cuz I really do! You may have noticed that all of these items can be matched perfectly with a dress. That is because Dresslily has a huge collection of fashionable and stylish dresses that I wanted to show you. Since this post would be too long if I put every dress here, please check out this link to find top fashionable women dresses! 

I hope you enjoyed reading this post as much as I enjoyed writing it. Have a wonderful day everyone and stay awesome!

Hugss~

You Might Also Like

8 коментара

  1. Beautiful post, I lime it :)

    New post: http://www.alexandarstanisavljevic.com/2018/07/camping-in-yard.html?m=1

    www.alexandarstanisavljevic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks amazing !

    https://elenabienvenido.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishlist je super i jako mi se dopada tvoj izbor.:)

    sweet-dreams-14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Odlican post draga :)

    http://it-s-such-a-wonderful-life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

A group of lovely people

Instagram