Series rewiev // Pretty Little Liars (no spoilers)

July 06, 2018

Hello everyone!



"Pretty Little Liars" is a popular TV show that has captured and broke everyone's heart multiple times since 2010 when the first episode was released. I have watched the whole 7 seasons of this show and it was worth it. Although, I noticed a lot of plot holes, I didn't really give it that much notice. I loved the plot, as well as the cast, and I can say that this TV show is one of my favourites so far. I really liked most of the characters and I never really felt bored by watching it. Yes, some episodes and scenes were really unnecessary in my opinion, but overall, it was fine. I wanted the ending to turn out differently, and was really surprised to see who the villain was.


About the plot:

Spencer Hastings, Hanna Marin, Aria Montgomery, Emily Fields and Alison DiLaurentis - a.k.a. pretty little liars - are five best friends who have such a complicated life. They learn that sharing secrets can be a bit harder than they expected, and much more traumatic. In the first episode Alison disappears without a trace and the whole town is turned upside-down. Spencer, Hanna, Aria and Emily reunite to try and find Alison... or her killer. On their journey, they meet numerous obstacles. But they can't escape an anonymous "A" who knows their darkest secrets and threatens to reveal them.

The main characters:

Spencer Hastings,
she is the brains of the group. That one "know-it-all" friend. Spencer has a lot of difficulties going on in her family, who always compare her to her successful older sister Melissa. Now I wonder... why does Melissa have such a bad love life? 

Troian Bellisario as Spencer Hastings












Hanna Marin,
what is a school without a popular girl who steals hearts and dresses like a real fashionista? Exactly, that's why Rosewood high loves our dear Hanna... or, at least, that's what she thought. Everyone thinks of Hanna as a goddess, but someone managed to catch a glimpse of Hanna's dark and impulsive side. And that someone wants to use it against her.

Ashley Benson as Hanna Marin







Aria Montgomery,
this is a real example of how one moment can change someone's life forever. Well, when it comes to Aria, she had a few life changing moments. She wasn't responsible for the first one, there was nothing she could do. Oh, but the second one... now that is a saucy secret she thought nobody knew... Oh boy, was she wrong.

Lucy Hale as Aria Montgomery








Emily Fields,
oh Emily, Emily, Emily... how do you get yourself in these situations? Choosing lovers was never a piece of cake, so why not experiment a bit? Well, when you have strict parents it's not that easy to explain things to them. So, Emily keeps everything to herself... Until someone decides to sniff around for a bit.

Shay Mitchell as Emily Fields









Alison DiLaurentis,
"the girl that disappeared". She was the one who formed "the liars" and knew all of their secrets. A queen who became a pawn. Nobody really knows what happened to Alison, but nobody really liked her anyway... It is sad tho, maybe someone really had their hands around Alison's pretty neck.

Sasha Pieterse as Alison DiLaurentis











Have you watched Pretty Little Liars? Did you like the show? What is your opinion on this subject? Tell me in the comments down below.

Hugss~

You Might Also Like

19 коментара

  1. Mnogo mi se dopada ovaj post. Izuzetno mi je drago što si napila post baš o PLL ❤️❤️❤️

    I follow you: Visit and follow ----> Marija's blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Odličan post. Nisam gledala seriju, ali zvuči zanimljivo. :)


    www.minnieart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted the ending to turn out differently as well. That being said, I really love the show! It had such a great cast.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear that someone shares my opinion ♥

      Delete
  4. So interesting post dear! Lovely serie, I like it so much!
    Malefica

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss Pretty Little Liars a lot! I'm following you <3
    The Fancy Cats | Kawaii Box Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Post! Very interesting serie :)

    http://lamodalena.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice post.I adore it :)

    New post:


    http://sweet16blackpoetry.blogspot.com/2018/07/the-zulu-palette-by-juvias-place.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Essa série é mara, eu gosto muito
    Seguindo seu blog
    Beijos

    www.estiilocarol.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nijesam gledala seriju, ali imam namjeru. Odličan post!

    Pratim te, i nadam se da cemo se uzajamno pratiti :)

    https://mysweetescapemasha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Zanimljiv post, a mislim da sam jedina koja nije gledala seriju i koju ne privlači da je odgledal... :D Pročitala sam samo prvi deo knjige... Možda uzmem da je ponovo čitam, pa da dobijem želju da čitam i nastavke. :)

    Napisala sam novi post, pa ako te zanima, pogledaj https://andjelina-svastara.blogspot.com/2018/07/bk2018-6-dan-povorka-3-obavestenje.html :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorei conhecer a serie.
    Seguindo.
    Beijos

    https://glamour-02.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have to say that I never ever watched Pretty Little Liars, but it is on my ToDo- List. :)
    Your post is very informative, thanks for that.
    I like your idea to follow each other, do you want to begin? :)
    Seraphinalikesbeauty.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  13. I watched it a few years ago, until it felt too much and I dropped it at season 4 I think. I never managed to go back to it. I don't even know if it's still available on Canadian Netflix, I live in Canada.

    Enjoy your weekend!

    Xoxo, Victoria

    http://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. great blog! very inspiring I like what you write here :)
    maybe you will agree on follow for follow?
    kisses from Poland :*
    ayuna-chan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

A group of lovely people

Instagram