Zaful Haul

May 19, 2018

Hello everyone!

A new order from Zaful arrived a few days ago. This one is a total success and I am so happy! I can't wait to share it with you. I have already cooperated with Zaful a couple of times, so I already know a lot about the quality of materials and sizes. Everything I have bought so far is true to size. I always pick size 6, no matter if it's L, S, or anything similar. Keep in mind that every item is different, so make sure to double-check the size before purchasing.

So, let's begin with the list!

1. Small Elephant Stud Earrings

These are so damn cute. They aren't too small (even tho the title says so), they fit my ear nicely. They can go with almost any outfit and I can't wait to wear them. I fell in love with the shape and the colours of the big crystals they used for the elephants' ears. These are a huge success!

2. Off The Shoulder Rib Knit Crop Top

This cute crop tops fits very well. It looks okay, but the sleeves feel like they will rip off at any moment. Overall, I think this top is very cute, and I needed a black one too! It will go perfectly with high wasted shorts or that yellow dress from Zaful I reviewed a month ago (make sure to check out that review, if you haven't already)

3. Floral Flare Sleeve Off Shoulder Blouse

This is my favourite item I have ordered this time. Even though it's made of Polyester, I like the way it feels. I don't usually wear this kind of stuff, but I liked it and I am very happy I ordered it. It fits me perfectly and I can wear it however I want. I don't necessarily need to pull the sleeves down to wear it like an off shoulder top, I can wear it like a normal blouse, too. Thumbs up for this one.

4. Printed Twist Front Bandeau Bikini

Sorry for the pic, I still don't feel very comfortable taking photos in a bikini 😂. Anyway, it fits okay and I like the quality. I also like this weird white flower pattern, it stands out. I like the colour and I can't wait to wear it on the beach!

That was it for today. I hope you enjoyed this haul and like the items reviewed in it. Make sure to check Zaful out, maybe you'll find what you are looking for. Love you all, see you in the next post.

Hugss~




You Might Also Like

10 коментара

  1. Wonderful haul! Love that floral blouse most of all! I follow your blog, hope you will follow me back:)
    witty-sweety.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Divan haul,stvarčice koje si odabrala su jako kjut <3

    Vildana from Living Like V

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ajoj divan haul, odlicne stvari si odabrala, bas mi se dopadaju.

    New post is on my blog! Visit me!
    Malefica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute items, I like the flowery blouse. :)

    Have a great week ahead!
    Xoxo, Victoria

    https://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Divne stvari! Pratim te i na blogu i na instagramu. :)
    Blog: http://twogirlsonejourneyy.blogspot.rs/
    Instagram: aleksandra.10

    ReplyDelete

A group of lovely people

Instagram