Online Game Review - Dofus Touch

August 17, 2018

Hello everyone!



A few weeks ago I installed a Dofus verison for phones called Dofus Touch. I played the PC version three years ago, and decided to install it again a few weeks back. I still like the game itself, but I wasn't very happy with the new updates. I missed the old version, and that's when I found out that Dofus Touch is in development for mobile phones! Dofus Touch is the same as the version from a few years back, and I couldn't be more happier! I'll tell you a bit more about the game in the next part of the post. Also, this post is not sponsored. All opinion is my own.

Rezultat slika za dofus touch icon
The Dofus Touch icon

As I said before, I really like the phone version because it is the same as the old PC version (which I like more). It is not easier, tho. I really had to take time and practice not to touch everything while I am holding the phone, because wrong clicking was giving me a headache. Since ti is not finished, this version is a little bit glitchy, but I am sure it will be fixed in the future. The combat system is turn-based. I really like that since I always play games with the real time combat. This was a nice change.

Srodna slika

The world where Dofus takes place is nicely developed. Every city, place and spot is different and has different sorts of creatures to fight with. I never find it boring when I am travelling to discover another forest or city, except when everywhere I turn are goddamn Gobballs. Thank you very much, Astrub! Beating a dungeon after long hours of playing with my friends is so satisfying! I can't wait for the another one.

Srodna slika

Since I have started playing very recently, I still have one character. I really like the eniripsa class, but I am not sure was it a right decision for my first character. Anyhow, it is fun to play with an eniripsa and unlock all the amazing healing and shield spells she has. I like playing as a healer for the group, even though I never play in the first row. Eniripsas really don't have many attack spells (unlocked 3 so far, level 43) and that is really a pain in the neck, but I still like them. Fairies!

I hope you enjoyed reading this post. Tell me your opinion on this topic in the comments down below! See you in the next post!

Hugss~

You Might Also Like

4 коментара

  1. I really enjoy reading this post! Thanks for sharing! Wish you beautiful weekend!

    http://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikada nisam cula za ovu igricu, ali bih volela da je isprobam. Zasto da ne, nije kao da imam sta pametnije da radim ovih dana, dok cekam da pocne skola. Sve u svemu, super post <33

    Novi post i video su onlajn, pa bi mi znacilo ako bi bacila pogled ---------
    YOUTUBE | BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nikad čula za ovu igricu. :D Možda je i isprobam, ako ispraznim memoriju telefona :D

    Novi post http://andjelina-svastara.blogspot.com/2018/08/opekotina-ili-make-up.html :)

    ReplyDelete

A group of lovely people

Instagram