Dior Celebration Collection // Review

October 09, 2020

Hello, lovelies!


Today I want to talk to you about a make-up palette I received from a Website called wordmakeup.com. It is the Dior Celebration Collection makeup palette which is made in a form of an all-in-one vanity case. It is a perfect size for traveling, meaning that it doesn't take a lot of space at all. Most of you already know that I really like pretty make-up products and designs, and I fell in love with this kit. It has everything, from four different eyeshadows to setting powder, blush, lipsticks, and mascara. It also comes with two double-sided make-up brushes. I don't use these brushes to do my make-up at home, but they can be quite useful during traveling. 


- Eyeshadows -
There are 4 eyeshadow colors included in this palette. From a dark navy blue to blush pink, all have an added glittering effect and are long-lasting. The only problem I noticed with these eyeshadows is that they tend to slather a lot. I try to use my softest makeup brushes when I want to use these eyeshadows, and that helps to reduce smearing. Overall, these eyeshadows are really good. I learned how to do a nice smokey eye using all for, and I love the effect I get since it looks artsy, but still has a natural tone. 


- Lip Kit - 
There are two lipstick shades that come with this palette. I use my lip brush to apply them, but using the fingers would be fine as well since they add shimmer and a touch of color to your lips. They are very easy to apply and feel nice on the lips. Red shade adds a slight pop of color to your natural lip color, it is not too dramatic, so it is perfect for natural make-up looks. 


- Highlighter - 
The highlighter that comes with this palette is a light snowflake color. It is a matt highlighter that can be perfectly used for natural makeup looks, or you could mix it with the blush pink eyeshadow and create an interesting and shimmery makeup look. It is all up to your personal preference. 

- Bronzer - 
Since this makeup vanity case is purposely made for traveling, everything comes in small amounts, including the bronzer for contour. For me, personally, it doesn't make a lot of difference because I don't like contouring my face too much. I always like to keep my makeup looks natural, and only need a small amount of bronzer to achieve that. 

- Foundation powder -
The downside to this makeup palette is that it doesn't contain a diverse palette of skin tone colors. It is understandable since it is such a small make-up kit, but I think that they should at least make different kinds of this make-up kit so that everyone can equally enjoy it. I got really lucky since this powder color does match my skin tone if I mix it with my foundation. 


- Beauty blender -
The palette includes a beauty blender. I don't have anything specific to say about it. except that it doesn't devour all my foundation just like some of the others do. It feels nice on the skin, just remember to wash it regularly to avoid any bacteria making it their home. 

 
- Mascara -
I was really disappointed with this one. It broke as soon as I opened it up and couldn't try it out. The mascara that came in the first palette that I received from Workmakup was fine, but this one was very poorly made. 


- Brushes -
I tend to avoid using sponge brushes, but sometimes they are necessary and easier to use while traveling. I like the fact that these brushes are double-sided, so they take up even less space. They are not the best, but are good enough when you are in a hurry and just need to touch up a little bit. 

Summary:
It contains everything you may need while you are away from home. (even a beauty blender as a bonus) and many of these can have multiple purposes. My absolute favourites are the eyeshadows. I am a big fan of eye makeup, so it figures I would always look for something that contains different eyeshadow shades. They are quite pigmented and even contain a nice touch of shimmer. It also has a highlighter, a blush, a powder, and a lip kit! Also, the mascara is really nice It is like a little makeup studio that can fit in your purse, imagine how amazing it would be if it even had something similar to a flashlight near the mirror!

Thank you for reading everyone. I hope you enjoyed the post and found the review helpful! Have a nice day, see you in the next post!

xoxo, Ana


You Might Also Like

4 коментара

  1. This seems like a great and well rounded makeup set. So many beautiful products! It is a shame about the mascara though. I hate when that happens!
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these colors are wonderful.❤❤❤ A feeling of autumn is coming. I think if wearing a 613 HD lace wig with this make up will be the mose shinning✨✨✨ one in the crowd.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your posts very much, and if have a fashion hair will be perfect like jerry curls
    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete

A group of lovely people

Instagram