Ana's list // Study tips

November 14, 2017

Hello guys ~~

I know, I know.. I am kinda late to post study tips 😂 But, hey, better late than never! (Yes, Ana, just keep telling yourself that!) So, for today I prepared 10 tips and tricks to help you study and get top marks on every exam!

Before we start, I want to remind you that nothing can replace good old studying, these tips only help you study easier!


Here is my top 10 list:

1. Study in the evenings - Believe it or not, but this tip helped me a lot! Drying daytime I always get distracted by little things and I always want to go outside or do anything just to avoid studying! Evenings bring the atmosphere that is good for concertation!
2. Listen to music - I am not talking about Breaking Benjamin or Skillet, I am talking about the classical music that helps you concentrate!
3. Eat chocolate - This is my favorite part of studying! 😜 Chocolate helps your brain sort out all the information that you learn!
4. Study out loud - Reading won't get you anywhere if you want to remember what you study you have to say it yourself!
5. Drink coffee or tea - Caffeine boosts your memory and you will learn much faster!
6. Highlight or decorate your notes - Plain notes look boring and that will prevent you from wanting to study! Keep your notes fresh and playful and you will be able to concertrate much better!
7. Copy your notes few times - If you rewrite some of your notes you will remember them much better!
8. Record classes - If you record your class on your phone and listen to it while studying you will understand and remember more!
9. Use flashcards - These guys help a lot when it comes to memorizing notes!
10. Get enough sleep - This is the most important tip of all! You need sleep to function! Lack of sleep means forgetting!

That is it, guys! I hope you learned something new today that will help you in the future! If you have some more study tips make sure to tell me in the comments below!

Hugs ~~

You Might Also Like

0 коментара

A group of lovely people

Instagram