Ana's thoughts // Having a pet

November 15, 2017

Hello guys ~~

Today, I will talk about pets and benefits of having one. One of my greatest wishes was to have a pet and that wish came true about a year ago when my parents decided to buy us a dog. Not too long after we decided to adopt another one. Now I have two playful dogs who really make my life complete!

Every pet will love you until the end, it doesn't matter if it's a dog, a cat or a goldfish! Pets take all the stress and bad feelings away! They will make you happier and will always be your faithful companions! Of course, with every pet comes a great responsibility (some more than others) and you have to treat your pet from time to time. Being a responsible owner is a first step to having a great relationship with your pat and years of love!

I am going to list some of the benefits here:

1. You will be happier - They take all the stress away and bring joy!
2. You will be more active - (only for dog owners) Taking your dog for a walk every day will make you more active and you will be feeling better!
3. You will have great listeners by your side - Animals are the best listeners in the world. Even if you think they don't, they actually understand every word you are saying!
4. You'll never be lonely - Trust me, they will always be there for you!

I think this is enough for you to get out of that chair and go search for a pet you wish to buy! Give it a try, you won't be disappointed!

In my next post (which is coming tomorrow) I will talk a bit more about this topic and I am going to give you some advice on how to train, bath and feed your dog correctly!

Hugss~~


You Might Also Like

3 коментара

A group of lovely people

Instagram