Ana's list // Books

December 30, 2017

Baby Online Dress


Hello everyone! 

Today, I am listing all the books I have read this year, the book I am currently reading and the books that I plan to read in 2018. This is (of course) all my opinion, and I don't want to offend anyone, everyone has a different taste in things. Me, I like fantasy and all that stuff :) So, let's begin!

◘ Books that I have read: (no spoilers)

1. Septimus Heap - 1st book - Magyk (by Angie Sage)
This is a beautiful fantasy book about wizards and magic. Descriptions of places, people, and things are so well-written in this book that it makes you shiver! Boy 412 (whose name you will learn later in the book) and Jenna are the main characters. The plot is quite interesting and I would recommend  this book to everyone!

2. Septimus Heap - 2nd book - Flyte (by Angie Sage)
The second part of the story is here! Boy 412 and Jenna made a few enemies and they will have to correct their mistakes and save their loved ones from the great destruction that threatens to come back!

3. Septimus Heap - 3rd book - Physik (you know by now)
Okay, OKAY. I just love the books! Get used to it! Old queen's ghost threatens to come back to life to rule the kingdom again, can Jenna and Boy 412 stop her?

4. The Hunger Games - 1st book - The Hunger Games (by Suzanne Collins)
This book is #goals! It's gorgeous, it's full of drama, action, and romance. Combat and survival are the main things in the book. Characters are just so awesome! ♥_♥

5. The Hunger Games - 2n book - Catching fire (by Suzanne Collins)
The adventure continues and Katniss has to sour out her priorities really quickly because the reporters won't leave her alone. But, is her new life really that beautiful?

6. The Hunger Games - 3rd book - Mockingjay (by ... who am I kidding?)
Capitol went too far and people are hungry for revenge! Will they be able to finally find peace? Or roam the lonely woods forever?

7. The Chronicles of Narnia - 1st book - The Magician's Nephew (by C.S. Lewis)
This is one of the best books I read so far. It's full of fantasy, adventure and (almost) all characters are kind and loving. Diego and Polly are the main characters, they are trying to figure out what is happening to the people and animals who touch magical green and yellow rings. What will happen when they suddenly find themselves in Wood between the Worlds (and what the heck is that)?

◘ The book I am currently reading:

The Chronicles of Narnia - 2nd book - The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe (by C.S. Lewis)
There is a Wardrobe in the attic. Let's open it and step in :) What could possibly go wrong?

◘ The books I am planning to read:

The Chronicles of Narnia - all remaining books

Game of Thrones - all books

(possibly some small ones, too)

I hope you liked the list! If you want to recommend some books you like, feel free to leave a comment in the section below!

Hugss~

You Might Also Like

0 коментара

A group of lovely people

Instagram