Ana's list // top 5 movies of 2017

December 24, 2017

Hello everyone~

Since 2017 is coming to an end I decided to make my top 5 movie list from this year. There were so many awesome movies this year, and I can't wait for ones that will come out in 2018. This list is totally subjective, so if you have a different opinion that's totally fine! I am a huge Marvel fan, btw :3

5. Kong: Skull island

The movie is so beautiful and the plot is really interesting. All Kong movies are super cute (A giant and kind gorilla, who doesn't like that? :D ) Storyline is interesting and it's full of mystery. If you like action, a bit of drama and fantasy, then you should definitely watch this movie!

4. Wonder Woman

New superhero! The movie is so cool and special effects are to die for! Diana, an Amazonian warrior, tries to adapt to the human world. Since the war is starting she does everything in her power to help. The movie is full of drama, romance and action!

3. Beauty and the Beast

Since I am a potterhead, I couldn't pass a movie where Emma Watson has the main role! The movie brought a Disney animation to life, and it's beautiful! The plot, characters, outfits... Everything is amazing! This movie is really amazing and you should definitely watch it!

2. Thor: Ragnarok

After the long wait, the third part of Thor is finally out! It was worth every minute! The movie is amazing, new villains are on every corner and, most of all, it never gets boring. I watched it a few times, and it's still amazing! If you like Marvel + action, comedy, a tiny bit of drama and awesome storylines - this is the movie for you!

1. Murder in Orient Express

Famous Agatha Christie's book comes to life in this awesome movie! There are so much mystery and drama, every character has a well-made personality and it's very hard to figure out. I usually figure out the plot of movies sooner or later, but not for this one! I am in love with all characters and the storyline. It's simply amazing.

So, that was it guys! I hope you liked the list and the movies in it. Make sure to watch all of these movies if you haven't already! They are awesome and I am sure you will love them!

Until next time,
Hugss~


You Might Also Like

1 коментара

  1. Thank you very much! I'm following you ♥ Sorry for the late reply

    ReplyDelete

A group of lovely people

Instagram