Ana's list // Editing apps

December 20, 2017

Hello everyone~~

Welcome to my new blog post! I was a bit busy this december so there weren't any posts. I focused all my attention to Instagram and days literally flew by 😓

So today... Dam dam dam! I'm gonna list my top 5 editing apps that I use to make my Insta photos as cool as possible. All of these apps are free and they are all super useful! Since I am an android user, I downloaded most of these apps from Aptoide, but I am sure you can find them on any other Play Store you use.

5. Shape pics: Art for pictures

This app is super helpful is you wish to add a mysterious and magical vibe to your photos. You can edit, add filters and add beautiful shapes to your pictures. I don't use it very often, but I really like how easy this app is to use and how beautiful the pics turn out to be!

4. PIP shapes: Geometry camera magic collage blur

This app is very similar to Shape Pic, but it has a few more shapes. Filters are very nice and pretty, but I prefer the ones from Shape Pic. It is easy to use, it's free and most of all - it doesn't take a lot of storage space!

3. Photo Watermark

This app is very useful if you wish to add text or watermark to your photos. I use it very often (I watermark all of my pics) and I really like it! Fonts and very beautiful and app is very easy to use. It doesn't take a lot of storage space, too! You can write your own text/quote/name/anything or use app's text.

2. Snapchat

Okey, I know this sounds a little bit crazy, but I am serious. Snapchat filters are so damn cute and they fit every picture! I love to add the clock feature to my photos. It is so easy to use because, all you have to do is swipe! If you don't like a filter - swipe until you find the one that fits the best! Also, have fun exploring a ton of different filters and faces!

1. VSCO

VSCO is an editing app that every blogger uses! Filters look amazing and there are tons of editing tools to use! Even a simple picture looks amazing after being edited in the app. But, you have to be careful when using editing tools. Don't overdo the edits (It won't look nice or professional)! It's free and your storage won't complain!

I hope you like the list! I love all of these apps and I will keep using them in the future! Don't forget to comment down below and see you on my next post!

Hugss~


You Might Also Like

0 коментара

A group of lovely people

Instagram