Ana's thoughts // Winter

December 03, 2017

Hello everyone~~

I know I am a little late, but winter started and I wanted to make a post about it! Holidays are coming and most of the people already decided where will they go, me, I haven't decided anything 😞 School is keeping me really busy... December is full of tests and stuff so I have to study (poor me).

Since holidays are comings, everyone likes to decorate their home a bit. This is my favourite part of winter 💕. I like doing DIY decorations (I will show you some of the ideas in the next post), too!

Right now, the weather is awful 😒. At first, it was snowing, but now the stupid rain won't go away! I hope it will snow again soon (but this time without rain!!). I can't take any awesome pictures outside now... I have already posted a few pics on my Instagram (don't forget to follow me! @anna_radulovich)! Make sure to check them all out!

I realized that I haven't posted any fashion-related stuff recently... So be prepared 😏

I hope Christmas and New Year will bring you a lot of joy and happiness!

Where are you going to celebrate holidays? Make sure to comment down below!

Hugss~

You Might Also Like

2 коментара

A group of lovely people

Instagram