Ana's list // Places I want to visit

January 18, 2018

Baby Online Dress

Hello everyone!

* Quick update before we begin *

I have been busy lately making designs and updates for my blog. It will take some time but I want to change the way my blog looks. I hope you'll like it! ♥

~~~

So, here I want to make a little list of places I wish to visit. I really love traveling and exploring other countries and cultures. I hope you'll like this list, if you do make sure to follow so you can stay tuned and never miss a post! (!!all pics used in this post are from Google!!)

Let's begin:

1. Lourdes (France)

This place looks so magical. I wanted to see Lourdes ever since I watched the movie about it! (Movie name: Lourdes) Thousands of tourists go there every year, it's pretty popular. They say that the water fountain can heal any illness (I am not sick or anything, it's just fascinating to imagine). That is my number one place to visit in France!


2. Disneyland Paris (France)

Okay, France is amazing! It has so many wonderful buildings and people are very nice from what I hear. I'm a HUGE Disney fan! I just love the movies and cartoons. It would be amazing to visit Disneyland in Paris. ♥


3. Wonderland (Toronto, Canada)

This is the most amazing park I have ever heard of! My cousin was born in Canada, so she visited Wonderland multiple times. I fell in love with the place from the very first time she spoke about it. Since I live in Europe (Balkan) it will be tricky to go to Canada, but -- no, that won't stop me! I am so going to try Leviathan (roller coaster). It is about 300 feet high and it's really fast!



4. Tokyo (Japan)

Japanese people are so kind and amazing. I love being around nice people and I will definitely visit Tokyo in the future! The whole city amazes me! It's beautiful (also so huge) and there are thousands of people living there! Also... they sell mangas. Mangas. I am in heaven.

*This pic looks so cool*



5. Athens (Greece)

I love everything about Greece. That country is so large and beautiful. There are about 2 000 islands in Greece and it is fantastic! I live in a country near Greece (Montenegro) and that is one huge benefit! I can't wait to walk on those large, sandy
beaches!

That will be it for this post guys! There are a LOT more places I would like to visit, but if I list them all here the post will be just toooo long xD. Hope you guys are doing great! See you in the next post!

Hugss~

You Might Also Like

45 коментара

  1. Absolutely wonderful post!
    Would you like to follow each other? Follow me on Blog and Google+ and I'll follow you back!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I would like that very much!

      Delete
  2. Diivan post!
    Uzvratila sam follow :)
    Beautyshapes3.blogspot.hr

    ReplyDelete
  3. super mjesta i ja bi rado putovala :D

    https://alafolie-toinsanity.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Divan post, draga Ana! Ja bih najradine posjetila Disneyland u Parisu jer je mjesto zaista predivno! ❤
    P.S. Novi sam član tvog bloga, ako želiš uzvrati. ☺

    GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG:
    leylland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala puno! Naravo da ću uzvratiti follow ♥ Tvoj blog je sjajan!

      Delete
  6. In April of last year I visited Lourdes. It's very beautiful!!
    xoxo

    marisascloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so amazing! I can't wait to visit it myself!

      Delete
  7. Great post, dear! 💖

    adellinasworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing post!
    Follow for follow? please let me know in my blog
    https://stargazershia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks a lot :D

    OMGGGG; I want to visit Disneyland :D

    NEW REVIEW POST | MAC: PREP + PRIME HIGHLIGHTER BRIGHT FORECAST <3
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! I see that you a fantastic blog!
    I really like your design and that's how you write😊
    I like to be in touch with so great and inspirational blogs. That why i wanted ask
    follow for follow?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your blog is very nice and I am following you. I would love
    for you to follow back - it is nice to meet new people.
    Best wishes, Mimi
    http://inmyprimetime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would also love to visit Greece! It's one of the top places I want to see this year!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you =) Yes I like it a lot.

    Great post =)
    I love Disneyland, I was there with 11 years :D
    I follow you now on GFC, let me follow when you follow me back.
    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  14. We went to Tokyo last summer. İt was wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very happy for you! Can't wait to go there myself!

      Delete
  15. Merhaba :) Bloguma bıraktığın yorum üzerine geldim ve renkli bir sayfa ile karşılaştım. Artık takipçinim. Güzel günler :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Definitely Tokyo :D mmmm

    www.windowtothebeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey sweet! I want to visit all that places too!!! *-*
    I already follow you on Google plus and this blog!!!
    Hope you visit and follow mine <3 pimentamaisdoce.blogspot.pt <333

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great photos. I like it!
    Thank you for your nice comment on my blog.
    I follow you too.
    Have a lovely week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very nice post :) I followed you back.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Amazing list of places to visit!
    Have a nice week!
    Gil Zetbase

    ReplyDelete
  21. Também amava visitar a Grécia, é rica em cultura e história, já para não falar nas praias hehe
    Gostei do teu blog! Criei o meu à pouquíssimo tempo, se estiveres interessada passa por lá e se quiseres segue, eu sigo de volta ^^ beijinhos

    ♡ SimplyNeca ♡

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow! Great post!

    I would like to visit Greece also!

    Good luck!

    https://laviemulticolorecarolina.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow! Great list!

    I have a suggestion for you: Come to Beşiktaş :D

    Have a nice day, bye! :)

    https://www.kameriseyler.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Tokyo 😊 great list but you should add to the list Turkey😊 especially İstanbul...

    ReplyDelete

A group of lovely people

Instagram