Ana's Thoughts // Wedding

November 29, 2017

Hello everyone~

Today, I have a new topic I want to talk to you about. A few days ago I was a guest at a wedding of my cousin. I thought it would be nice to share it with you guys. 💗 
Of course, being a guest is nowhere near as stressful as being a host. But, you can't just casually walk in there wearing anything! You need to look like 1000 bucks!
I usually wear dresses with matching jewellery when I attend weddings but, if you don't fancy dresses, trousers and blouse will do just fine!
I adore the cute little cookies and cupcakes they make for weddings! They are so pretty and well decorated! And they are delicious!
Music was great, too. We were dancing on the dance floor for a long period of time. I was so exhausted xD.

That day was really special for my cousin and her new husband and I am so happy the party was a huge success! I hope I will attend more weddings soon because I just love being there (and eating the sweeeeets.. yess)

What do you guys think about weddings? Do you like attending them? Share your thoughts in the comments down below!

Hugss~


You Might Also Like

0 коментара

A group of lovely people

Instagram