Zaful Haul

April 27, 2018

Hello everyone!



I have recently received a package from Zaful and I decided to share it with you guys! I have already worked with Zaful in the past, so I already know a lot about the quality of materials and sizes. Every item I have bought so far has been true to size and the materials are quite nice. In this post I am going to show you two dresses I ordered, both of them are from this link.
So, let's begin!

1.Tiered Bowknot Cut Out Mini Dress




























Here is the first dress that I ordered. I am tall, so this dress is a bit short for me. I am going to wear it with leggings or use it as a beach dress. It is very beautiful and comfortable! I love the flower design and the material feels nice. It is a bit see-through, so I'll definitely wear swimsuit under this one. I have lots of jewelry that would go perfectly with this dress, can't wait to wear this in summer!

2. Tie Straps Striped Shirred Mini Dress


























This is the second dress that I ordered. This one is longer than the previous one, so I can wear it when I go to walk with my friends. This dress can also be worn over a swimsuit. I adore this one because it is stretchy and the material feels nice.

Those were the dresses, guys! I am happy with the result, these two came really quick (I usually wait 15-20 days for the packages to arrive, but this one arrived in 12 days) I hope you like them and make sure to check out my other Zaful hauls! Don't forget that there is a discount on these dresses on the site and some much more others. I can't wait for summer, I am going to rock these outfits!

Where are you gonna spend your summer? Tell me in the comments down below. Love you all, see you in the next post!

Hugss~

You Might Also Like

3 коментара

A group of lovely people

Instagram