Silver Prom Dresses

April 26, 2018

Hello everyone!


For today, I prepared for you another list of my favourite dresses from Babyonlinedress. They have all sorts of unique and beautiful dresses. There are tons of designs and colours, I am sure you'll find something you like. In this list, I'll show you some of my favourite Silver prom dresses from their site! I have already shown you my other favourites, so check them out, too! All the links will be down below.

1. FRANKIE | A-Line Sleeveless Illusion Floor-Length Tulle Prom Dresses with Embroidered Flowers


This dress is perfect from head to toe! I adore the top part! It has beautiful details with a simple with belt to blend it all together correctly! The bottom part is simple and it falls nicely, I like the look of this material, it has quite a cute shine and it makes this dress really magical.

2. DANICA | A-Line Jewel Sleeveless Flower Applique Grey Prom Dresses

Now, this is something. When I saw this dress on the website, I immediately had to put it in this post. It is simply amazing. The colour, the details and the layers are so perfectly combined together to make this dress look fabulous!

3. ELAINA | A-line Crew Short Sleeves Floor-length Appliques Tulle Prom Dresses


Want to feel like a Disney princess? This dress is the right one for you! It's details are beautiful and I absolutely recommend it to everyone! It is perfect for proms/special occasions. I would totally wear this one!

That was all for today guys. I hope you like the dresses shown above and don't forget to check their site out! There are really a variety of designs and materials to choose from, so let your heart decide! Beside prom dresses, they also have other special occasion dresses. For the bride, bridesmaids and so on. Love you all, see you in the next post!

Hugss~

You Might Also Like

2 коментара

  1. 2nd one is amazing! :)

    https://sweet16blackpoetry.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Odličan post!Haljine su divne,ova treća pogotovo.

    Imaš predivan blog.Zapratila sam te,ako želiš uzvrati.

    xdreaannx.blogspot.hr

    ReplyDelete

A group of lovely people

Instagram