Zaful Wishlist

April 14, 2018

Hello everyone!

Today, I am going to show you a list of my top five items from Zaful. I have already cooperated with Zaful a few times and I was always satisfied with their products. I am glad I got to work with them again. Also, don't forget to check out Zaful promotion, they have so many colourful, cute and summer dresses, rompers, tops and bottoms!
So, let's begin with the list!

1. Natural Stone Pendant Collarbone Necklace

Natural Stone Pendant Collarbone Necklace As some of you already know, I am a HUGE fan of stone pendant necklaces! I this this item is a gorgeous detail and I would surely wear it every day!

2. Printed Twist Front Bandeau Bikini

Printed Twist Front Bandeau BikiniSummer is coming! Make sure you have plenty of different swimsuits to choose from in your wardrobe! I think this one is very cute and I like the tiny details and colours. If you are a fan of light-coloured swimsuits and bikinis, make sure to check this one out!

3. Ruffles Checked String Bikini Set

Ruffles Checked String Bikini SetIf you are not a fan of colourful bikinis, or if you simply enjoy both, you can check out this black and white bikini! It is really cute and perfect for sunbathing at the beach, or diving under water!

4. Branch Candy Colored Birds Sweater Chain

Branch Candy Colored Birds Sweater ChainIf you wish to add more colour to your outfit, this little bird necklace is just what you need! The chain is very long, so if you wear a plain t-shirt/shirt/jumper these little birdies will suit you perfectly!

5. Hooded Cropped Top And Sports Drawstring Pants
Hooded Cropped Top and Sports Drawstring PantsNow here comes the main stuff! Prepare your bodies for summer and swimsuits with this awesome workout set. It looks gorgeous and I am sure you will look amazing in it! There are different sizes, from S to XL, so it should suit everyone!

That was it for today's wishlist guys! I hope you like the items. If you haven't found something that matches your taste, Zaful has many different items to choose from! You should give it a try, maybe you will find something that completely warms your heart! Love you all, see you in the next post!

Hugss~

You Might Also Like

4 коментара

  1. Fantastic Items, so nice and interesting! Love it!
    Enjoy in this day, darling! ♥

    Malefica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Odlican post i odlican izbor ^_^

    Novi post
    https://sassyprimadonna.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete

A group of lovely people

Instagram