Mint Prom Dresses

April 18, 2018

Hello everyone!



Today I wish to show you some of my favourite Mint prom dresses from Baby Online Wholesale! They have a large collection of dresses for special occasions, proms and much more. Every dress is special in it's own way, so if you like some of the dresses listed below, make sure to check their site out. So, let's being with our list!

1. HADLEY | A-line Sweetheart Floor-length Ruffle Chiffon Bridesmaid Dresses With Sashes


This dress is the definition of "gorgeous"! It has those Cinderella vibes and I am sure every girl would feel very special in it. It is quite long, so you can wear your favourite high heels with it! I love the top part, especially the sweetheart neckline. I like the way it falls down, it has a huge thumbs-up from me!

2. ADALYN | A-line Jewel Chiffon Prom Dress with Beading Crystal


This dress is also really beautiful. It has a simple, long bottom. It falls really nicely and I like the shade of mint they used to create this dress. My favourite part is the top. It has a sweetheart neckline (just like the previous dress) but this one has a beautiful decorated lace covering it.

3. AIMEE | A-line Court Train Chiffon Party Dress With Beading

I am, like, really obsessed with this! This dress is the longest I have seen on the website so far, and it's completely gorgeous. The top is beautifully decorated and I like how they played with layers here. The belt has a cute silver shine to it and it really makes this dress complete. Silver and mint go perfectly together!

That was it for today's post guys! I hope you like it and make sure to check out more dresses from babyonlinewholesale.com! They have tons of different occasion dresses and I am in love with them all! Love you all, see you in the next post!

Hugss~

You Might Also Like

0 коментара

A group of lovely people

Instagram