Rosegal Wishlist

May 22, 2018


Hello everyone!
Rezultat slika za rosegal logo














Today, I prepared for you my Rosegal wishlist! I am so happy to work with them and I can't wait to show you wonderful clothes and accessories from their site! Summer is coming so make sure you have a ton of summer clothing, which means a lot of colourful dresses! Rosegal dresses promotion has got your back, because they have a huge selection of beautiful and fashionable dresses. Also, most of them are on sale right now!

So, let's being with the list!

1. Artificial Gem Moon Round Pendant Necklace

Artificial Gem Moon Round Pendant Necklace -
I just can't get enough of Rosegal's necklaces and jewelry! It is beautiful and this cute moon pendant is no exception! Colours are gorgeous and I am in love with this necklace!

2. BIOAQUA Eyeshadow of 10 Colors

BIOAQUA Eyeshadow of 10 Colors -
Just look at it, it's gorgeous! This eyeshadow palette is looks beautiful and it comes in four different variations of colours. It still has no reviews, so I can't tell how pigmented they are, but is I order them I'll let you all know.

3. Sleeveless High Low Floral Print Swing Wrap Dress

Sleeveless High Low Floral Print Swing Wrap Dress -
This dress is perfect for late-nights with your friends or morning walks on the beach. It looks beautiful and I love the print! This is truly one of my favourites, and I am in love with a ton of dresses from Rosegal.

Similar items I also like:

Crochet Panel Flowy Tank Top
Crochet Panel Flowy Tank Top -

Ankle Strap Chic High Heel Sandals
Ankle Strap Chic High Heel Sandals -

That is it for today guys, I hope you like the items shown above. If you found something you like, don't hesitate and check it out! Also, for those who wear a bit larger size, Rosegal has a huge collection of Plus-size clothing that looks gorgeous. Love you all, see you in the next post!

Hugss~

You Might Also Like

2 коментара

  1. Muito legal e lindo seu blog! *.*
    Obrigada pela visita e por seguir, linda!!
    Já estou seguindo também!!
    Boa semana para você! Até mais. Beijos ;*

    https://suenefernandes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

A group of lovely people

Instagram