Zaful Review

June 29, 2018

Hello everyone!


A package from Zaful has arrived recently and I can't wait to show you everything that I received. This is not the first time I received an order from Zaful and, like always, I am very pleased. The quality is good and everything is true to size. I am very happy every time I order something, because I know that it will be a success.

1. Alloy Feather Choker




Since all of the three other items that I ordered are summer clothes, I decided to start this list with the only accessory that I ordered this time. It is a white double choker with a beautiful metal feather attached to it. It is not uncomfortable to wear, I almost notice that it's even there, even though it may look a bit big. I personally really like it and it looks good with my other outfits.

2. Corset Lace Up Mini Skirt

This mini skirt is really cute, although the material is a bit too shiny. The colour is actually the same as the pictures on the site, but it doesn't look really good on camera. The skirt is comfortable to wear and it is true to size.

3. Printed Tassels Off Shoulder Mini Dress

This beautiful mini dress is very comfortable. However, the material is a bit strange. The colour really pops and it is very beautiful. I will surely wear this a hundred times this summer. This dress is definitely my favourite item from this list.

4. Frilled Faux Leather Mini Skirt

This leather skirt is really good. It looks nice, especially at night, and it doesn't feel weird (like most leather skirts do). I like it very, very much and I can't wait to wear it!

This was it for today, guys. I hope you enjoyed reading and like this post. Make sure to check out the site for more beautiful items!

Hugss~

You Might Also Like

12 коментара

  1. I'm in love with those. Feather choker is stunning!
    Zaful has wonderful items. :)♥

    My blog
    New post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post.I like all items and i think you made good choice.<3

    sweet-dreams-14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, I am happy with this order!

      Delete
  3. Everything looks so pretty :) I love chokers

    FRENCHSTYLE

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice wishlist! I love that choker you chose :)
    Would you like us to follow each other ? Let me know: xshoppingholicx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

A group of lovely people

Instagram