Rosegal 5th anniversary

July 04, 2018

Hello everyone!


It is summer time! July finally came and I couldn't be more excited. Most of the online shops that I visit have already put some amazing items for sale. If you haven't filled your wardrobe with some amazing pieces, Rosegal is here to back you up! Don't forget to check out their huge summer sale, and of course, make sure you are ready for Rosegal 5th anniversary! I have noticed some wonderful items I would like to share with you, so keep reading to find out more about Rosegal's fashionable clothing pieces!

1. Soft-Soled Flat with Open-Toe Zipper Sandals

Soft-Soled Flat with Open-Toe Zipper Sandals -
These beautiful sandals immediately caught my attention. First, I really like the colour. This golden/white mix is really beautiful and glamorous. I love the golden and white details around fingers and ankles. They are perfect for almost every occasion!

2. Strapless Polka Dot Romper
Strapless Polka Dot Romper -
This pink romper is a must-have for the summer. It looks comfortable and totally gorgeous. I fell in love with the polka dot style and I can't get it out of my head! The colour of this romper is beautiful. It is elegant, yet very trendy.

3. V Neck Floral Lace A Line Dress
V Neck Floral Lace A Line Dress -
I don't know what is happening to me right now, but I simply can't get enough of this beautiful shade of pink. This dress is totally gorgeous, it is really a 10/10! I love the details, the lace and the design of it. Everything is really perfect, I love these kinds of dresses!

Do you like the items shown above? I think they are absolutely adorable! I really like them. If you don't share my opinion, no worries because there are tons and tons of new and beautiful items you can check out! Make sure to visit Rosegal and check out the new collection. Also, I have a little surprise for you!

I have this awesome coupon for you to use! It dives you 15% discount!
It is "RGCara"

Don't forget to use the code and visit the links! See you in the next post!

Rezultat slika za rosegal logo


Hugss~

You Might Also Like

6 коментара

A group of lovely people

Instagram