Zaful Wishlist

February 03, 2018

Hello everyone!

Make sure to check Zaful out! They have a ton of items to pick, beutiful colours and fashionable clothes!

Here are some of my favourite items from Zaful ♥ 

1. Birds Floral Printed Lace Up Ankle Boots 


These are really pretty *_* I love the desing and they look comfortable. 

2. PU Leather Kitten Quartz Watch

OMG so cute!! I am a huge animal lover, so I will definetly order this!

3. Faux Leather Alloy Watch

This watch looks so vintage and magical. I am in love with it!

4. Natural Shape Crystal Adorn Bullet Necklace


These are so beautiful! A nice decoration to every outfit!

5. Marble Triangle Alloy Stud Earring

I just love this desing! They aren't too big and they go with every outfit!

6. PU Rope Woven Beaded Bracelet Set

This bracelet set looks so cool. It's practical, and (of course) you don't have to wear them all at once.

7. Birds Embroidery Flower Crossbody Bag

This bag is a little bit harder to combine, but I think it's a nice and cute detail to any outfit!

8. Drawstring Loose Letter Cropped Hoodie

This hoodie is very cool. I liked it because every time I look at it, I sing "Friends" by Justin Bieber in my head. :D

9. Almond Toe Buckle Wrap Stacked Heel Ankle Boots

These are very beautiful! They can go with every outfit!

10. Front Pocket Letter Graphic Cat Hoodie

This is my favourite so far! I saw one of my friends wearing it and I fell in love with this cute hoodie.

So, that's it guys! I hope you like my wishlist! Make sure to visit Zaful because they have a lot of different and amazing items or clothes to choose from! Love you guys, see you in the next post!

Hugss~

You Might Also Like

10 коментара

  1. Great wishlist! I love this Friends cropped hoodie :)
    Zaful is amazing!

    Valentine’s Day is coming

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice list, darling, lovely items, like them so much!
    Enjoy in weekend! ♥
    New post is on my blog, Maleficent

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first boots are so pretty !
    I'm following you, hope we can follow each other, dear <3
    xoxo,

    www.atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, great post!
    I am new here and I follow you,can you follow me back? :)

    http://xlevinae.blogspot.ba/?m=0

    ReplyDelete

A group of lovely people

Instagram