Ana's list // Instagram profiles you must follow! (comic edition)

January 26, 2018

Baby Online Dress


Hello everyone!

Since I spend a LOT of time on Instagram, I came upon a few comic artists who fascinated me! They are funny and really good at what they do. This list is in a random order, which means that all of these artists are equal no matter what number they are. If you know any other awesome comic artist make sure to tell me by commenting down below!

1. @adamtots

This guy is so hilarious! I lmao every time I read one of his comics. He is a great artist and I love his style!

2. @planetprudence

She is an awesome artist who makes funny are relatable comics. I like her art style. She is a kind and amazing person, make sure to check her profile out!

3.  @relatabledoodles

I love this girl! She uploads comics EVERY DAY. I can't imagine how much work she has to put in comics to finish them within 24 hours. Her comics are very funny and I enjoy reading them.

4. @itsweinye

She is really inspirational and funny. Her comics are hilarious! She uploads every few days, so you don't have to wait a lot for a new comic.

That's it guys! Make sure to check out all Instagram profiles listed above! These people are amazing and funny. I hope you like this list, until nex post!

Hugss~

You Might Also Like

47 коментара

  1. Divan post Ana! Prvi put čujem za ove profile, ali ću ih definitvno pogledati. :)

    https://alexanic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I had an instagram account I would check those out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you can find these artists online ♥ Google their names and see what comes up

      Delete
  3. Very nice post. Thanks for visiting and following dear. I m following you back 😊
    www.deryaninsporgunlugu.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post dear I m following you via gfc. Would you like to follow back😊
    www.deriasworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for visiting and following my blog, I follow you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing these! Always good to find talented artists :)

    Hope that you are having a great weekend! Our weekend started early with a day off yesterday for Australia day. Good way to end the week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merhaba...

    Bloğunuza ben de katıldım...

    Türkiye'den kucak dolusu sevgiler... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you very much! I'll follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great list of profiles ;)
    Thank you for your visit and a comment, and i hope you will come back ;) I follow you on GFC;)

    Kisses,
    https://perfectlyimperfect92.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely post dear! Following you back! Have a nice day! xx

    Vildana from Living Like V
    INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  11. super post, I'm following your blog :)
    mojaszafamodnaszafa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Poprilično lijepa listica! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet blog :)
    I following you too :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great post dear :)
    I following you :) ♥
    Visit my blog :)

    janalukic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great post, ı following you, hi :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Od svih ovih profila samo za Weinye znam od ranije i super je. A pogledacu i ostale preporuke. Odlican post.☺

    A na mom blogu je nakon dugo vremena novi post tako da baci pogled :) I zaprati me ako želiš, i ja sam tebe.
    worldarounyo.blogspot.rs

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi dear! Thanks for your comment:) I'm following you back!
    Have a nice day,
    xoxo
    https://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es/
    Instagram: @alejandraverdu

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely! Thanks for sharing!
    https://carinazz.blogspot.com.ee/
    https://www.instagram.com/ccarinazz/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great post!

    Would you like to support each other by following? Let me know <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. Odlicaan post! :)
    Ako mozes ostavi komentar na mom zadnjem postu --> http://howaboutjourney.blogspot.hr/2018/01/otocac.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great post, just followed you back. keep in touch! xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nice post!

    www.ftcfblog.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete

A group of lovely people

Instagram