Zaful Wishlist

February 05, 2018

Hello everyone! 

Here is another Zaful wishlist! Since many of you liked the stuff I posted in the last wishlist, I decided to make another one! I really like the things from Zaful, and I am sure you will like them too!



1. Chain Faux Leather Double Side Crossbody Bag


This bag looks very pretty and practical! I like the colour (this one is khaki, but you can have it in pink, too)

2. Rhinestone Moon Multilayered Necklace


This necklace set is very pretty! It's elegant and it fits everyone!

3. PU Leather Panel Tribal Print Backpack


I am in love with this backpack! It's beautiful and it's large enough so it can be used for school!

4. Embroidered Tassel Sundress



I can't resist the details on this dress! It's a nice detail so you don't have to walk to beach in your swimsuit! This isn't the only colour, so you can always pick your favourite!

5. Faux Leather Map Quartz Watch


This watch is a beautiful gift for your friend/family member if they love travelling! (you can gift it to
yourself, too... hehehe)

6. Floral Off Shoulder Ruffles Top And Tulip Shorts


 This combination is very cute! You can wear this as an day-to-day outfit or over a swimsuit! It's practical and pretty!

That is it for today, guys! I hope you like this wishlist! Make sure to check Zaful out because they have A TON of different outfits and stuff ♥ Love you all and see you in the next post!

Hugss~ 

You Might Also Like

41 коментара

  1. Necklace and white dress are really cute! :)

    My blog CAKEMONIKA :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post dear!
    I like your blog so much!
    Following you from now :) #94
    I will be very happy if you follow me back :)

    My blog - http://www.valeriianest.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Predivne stvari si odabrala, draga ana, jako mi se dopad ova selekcija!

    Visit my blog, Malefica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I come:) I like your blog too.♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great wishlist! I like the most 4 and 6 ^^
    Visit my blog if you want to :) papiwszwecji6.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that bag!
    Thank you for your visit <3 I'm following you now
    kisses

    Blog ♡ SimplyNeca | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  7. Second thing is my favorite!I was looking everywhere to get that!I am following your blog now,hope you can do the same :)

    https://sweet16blackpoetry.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woow, I really enjoyed the items chosen!
    I'm already following the blog :D

    Kiss, Hellen ♥
    https://instantesimprovaveis.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merhaba, bloğumu ziyaret ettiğiniz için teşekkür ederim. tanıttığınız nesneler harika görünüyorlar. çok zevklice hepsi de.
    daha önceden G+ da izlemeye almışım sizi zaten. Bloğunuz hoşuma gitti. başarılar dilerim. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful post dear
    Thanks your visit and I'm following your blog now 😊

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for following, I am following you back dear. Loves

    http://www.nilgunozenaydin.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi, :)I like your blog, I following :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely selection!!! Hand bag is cool.
    Thanks a lot for stopping at my blog and comment, now i am following you on G+, and GFC. Hope you follow me back on same and we will be in touch. Happy week end.
    https://clickbystyle.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely post! I follow you <3 It's your turn <3
    https://stargazershia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice blog and great post :)I follow you :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great wishlist <3 I like number 4 the most.
    Have a nice day
    My blog

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adoramos o teu blog acabamos por seguir!
    Beijinhos, http://damselme.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

A group of lovely people

Instagram