Rosegal rewiev

July 25, 2018

Hello everyone!

When I got back from my vacation I received two new packages from Rosegal! This time, I decided to give it a go and order some shoes. I have never ordered shoes from an online store before, and I am very excited to try these out! I have worked with Rosegal before, so I know quite a bit about items' quality and sizes. I can say that everything I ordered so far is true to size and I really like the quality of products. Items that I love the most are (of course) clothing items and house decor! 

There is practically everything on Rosegal, so make sure to check the site out!

Let's begin with the list!



This beautiful unicorn necklace caught my attention in the first second! It is very beautiful and the colour is perfect to match with almost everything!



This set of earrings is totally gorgeous! I like the fact that they are different, classic and not huge. I love this kind of jewelry.



Another classic, but really cute necklace. I think this one can also be worn as a choker! I love the colour and little jewels. I just love silver chokers! Look at that heart pendant!

4. Geometric Printed Long Sleeve Asymmetric Cardigan


This beautiful clothing item is perfect for lazy book + tea days! I like it very much and it's colours match my bedroom! Haha!



Here are the amazing sandals I spoke about at the beginning of this post. I am very impressed, they are beautiful and comfortable. I like the little golden/metallic details on the front and the back.




This is the first pillow case that caught my attention. I find it really funny and cute. I noticed that emoji pillows are getting more and more popular, so I decided to give it a go.



This feather pillow is really gorgeous! I love the colours, they are so dreamy and the feather add to the vibe!



This is the last, but not the least! I wanted to experiment a bit with this pillow case. I ordered it because it was different from what I usually buy, and it turned out to be a success! I love it and can't wait to put it in my bedroom!

These were all the items that I oreded this time, I hope you enjoyed reading this post.  Make sure to check Rosegal out and have fun browsing through hundreds of items that they have for sale! Also, prices are really low right now because it's Rosegal's 5th anniversary!

Hugss~

You Might Also Like

1 коментара

A group of lovely people

Instagram