Zaful Haul

July 21, 2018


Hello everyone!



Another package form Zaful has arrived recently and I can't wait to show you everything that I ordered. As always, I ordered quite a lot of accessories and some clothes. Accessories are a huge success, but the clothes have some downfalls. Keep reading to find out more.

1. Solid Color V-Neck Sleeveless Waisted Dress


This gorgeous-looking violet dress is so comfortable to wear! I like it very much. The dress is made of a nice-quality material, but the zipper is the problem. It broke the second I tried to zip up my dress. That isn't much of a problem, zipper is the easiest thing to replace!


2. Solid Color Long Sleeve Blazer


This blazer is very classic and it fits well. I like the colour very much and the material is quite nice. I am very happy that I ordered this one. 

3. Rhinestone Moon Leaf Pendant Layered Necklace


This beautiful necklace is a total success! I love the fact that it's layered (I don't have many layered necklaces) and it has a bit of pinkish shine to it. A really beautiful accessory. 

4. 10 Pcs Valentine's Day Leaf Flower Series Rings


This is s silver-coloured, gorgeous set of rings. I have thin fingers, so most of these rings fit perfectly and go to the bottom of my finger. However, some of them are very small, so they can only go to the half of my finger. 

5. Faux Gem Dragon Rings Set


Same as the rings above, this dragon set is very gorgeous. Some of the rings fit perfectly, but some are a bit small. I love this set because it reminds me of Game of Thrones (which I am currently reading). 

6. Racerback Cropped Tank Top


This cute crop-top fits me very well. I like the material, it's stretchy, nice to touch and I don't get sweaty too quickly in this. It is comfortable to wear while running or working out, as well as to wear it for a girls' night out!



This necklace is really beautiful, although I wasn't able to try it on. It looks gorgeous, but it came all tangled up. I am trying my best to untangle it, I hope I can wear it because it looks adorable.


These were all the items that I ordered this time. I hope you like them. If you do make sure to check Zaful out and enjoy the summer sales! Everyone likes sales and coupons, so I prepared a surprise for you all!

Use this coupon - ZFMine - to get a discount!
(over $25 save $3, over $50 save $6, over $100 save $12...)



Hugss~

You Might Also Like

4 коментара

  1. Beautiful ^_^

    New post
    https://sassyprimadonna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super post i divne stvarice.Odlican izbor.<3

    sweet-dreams-14.blogspot.com - novi post je na blogu :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Odličan post. Super mi je sako, nadam se, da se lako pegla. :)

    https://ccaammblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

A group of lovely people

Instagram