Rosegal Wishlist

August 31, 2018

Hello everyone!




Today, I wish to show you another set of gorgeous items Rosegal has to offer. I have already worked with this site before, and it didn't disappoint once! I really like the items, the quality of them... Since autumn is getting closer day by day, I wanted to show you some of my favourite autumn items and accessories! I hope you will enjoy reading this post, and don't forget to check our Rosegal and their large selection of classic, vintage, gothic, girly, plus-size and sporty items!

1. Long Sleeve Mini Jersey Knit Sheath Dress 




This gorgeous long sleeve sweater dress is perfect from summer to autumn period of time. I like the design, as well as the colours used. I am really leaning towards ordering this dress, but I still have to choose between tons of others that are beautiful as well. Also, I think this one would be nice for school. We don't have a very strict dress code, so I think this one would be nice.

2. Women's Fashion Dot Printed Fake Collor Square Scarf - Black





I really like this sort of accessories. I can wear this square scarf as a necktie, I can tie it on my handbag, and wear it like a normal craft. I like the colour as well as the desing and I am sure I'll order this one! It is very trendy to wear these accessories, as well!

3.  Hollow Out Buckle Strap Ankle Boots



I fell in love with these boots the second I saw them. They are very beautiful and they can match any outfit because they are black. They also look very cool, besides being quite affordable.

I have a little surprise for you all, a discount code (( RGMine ))


(over $25 save $3,over $50 save $6over $100 save $12 ..)  (25-3,50-6,100-12)

That was it for today, guys. I hope you enjoyed reading this post, don't forget to check out all the link I gave you (bolded sentences/words). Hope you had a great summer, see you in the next post!

Hugss~

You Might Also Like

2 коментара

  1. Wishlista je super i sve mi se jako dopada, pogotovo haljina. :)

    sweet-dreams-14.blogspot.com - novi post

    ReplyDelete

A group of lovely people

Instagram