Hello October // Rosegal Halloween Sale

October 18, 2018

Hello everyone!

October is one of the prettiest months in a year. Leaves start falling and everything is so peaceful and beautiful. Month of tricks, treats... and sales!
Rosegal has prepared many Halloween sales for you all costume-lovers. Rosegal Halloween sale will be available until. Make sure to check it out, click the bold word to get the link. 

Since I really like Halloween, I picked some items that interested me the most. There are many different styles and options to choose from, so don't limit yourself on just these items. If you happen to like them, check the links out and enjoy!

1. Waterdrop Rhinestone Lace Choker Necklace





Creepy and gothic accessories are a must-have when it comes to dressing up for Halloween. I mean, have you ever seen a witch without her hat? Or a vampire without his fangs? Yeah, me neither!

2. 25 Colors Shimmer and Earth Color Eyeshadow Palette



Makeup plays a huge part in this, too. I would choose dark eyeshadow and blue/red tones. Also, knowing to choose a correct brush to apply the makeup is key!

3. Halloween Plus Size Lace Up Hooded Maxi Dress



Now, the most fun part: costumes! There are so so many to choose from, and you just have to find the perfect one! A word of advice, find something that is comfortable, too. Don't want loose straps to annoy you all night.

Besides the amazing sales and clothing pieces, I have another surprise for you! Don't forget to use this amazing coupon when you order something on Rosegal. Here it is:

RGNancy (offering 12% off  purchase)

So many gorgeous (and scary) options to choose from! I am still unsure about my costume this year. I was thinking about going for something more classic, like a scary doll or bride. Well, I still have time to think about it. Have you decided what you want to dress up as this year? If you have, let me know in the comments down below. I hope you will have lots of fun and, of course, eat a lot of sweets!

*All of the pictures used in this post are from Rosegal*

Hugss~

You Might Also Like

6 коментара

  1. Stvarčice su super i sve mi djeluje odlično. Super post. :)

    sweet-dreams-14.blogspot.com - novi post

    ReplyDelete
  2. The chocker is amazing!! I wish it was mine 😍

    Btw, you've got a new follower from sophisticatedmeblog.blogspot.com ❤

    ReplyDelete

A group of lovely people

Instagram