My Favorites // Perfume Collection

July 24, 2020

Hello, lovelies!

Looking for a beautiful gown? Simple Dress has your back! 
Browse through many beautiful designs at www.simple-dress.com



Since I am a big fan of perfumes, body sprays and scented body lotions, today I decided to share with you my all time favourite perfumer as well as those that I recommend. I have a large collection of these items that I will share with you, but that is a topic for another post. All pictures will be taken from the internet for this post, but the opinion is 100% my on. This post is not sponsored, all of these brands are my personal favourites.

That feeling when you hug someone who smells like your favourite perfume... let's appreciate those moments!

1. Gucci Guilty


Rezultat slika za gucci guilty

This is my go-to perfume for any special occasion, like attending weddings! This one has one of those rich smells. Not like a flower or some sort of flavour, but a very powerful and gorgeous scent. I think it is totally the kind of perfume actresses or other celebrities would wear.
I recommend this one for very special occasions.

Brand: Gucci

2. To Be Woman Police


Srodna slika

This one gives those "teenage" vibes. Just like the previous one, this one doesn't smell like flowers or flavours. The scent is not as rich as someone would imagine, but it still managed to get on this list. It it beautiful and suitable for birthday parties, or other kinds of parties. I have worn it sooo many times by now, and everyone would always compliment how amazing I smell.
I recommend this one for hanging out with friends, or for partying.

Brand: Police

3. Burberry Brit Rhythm


Srodna slika

This is one of the most beautiful smelling perfumes ever. It is really gorgeous, rich and playful at the same time. Words really can't explain it. This one was a recommendation from my friend, and I fell in love with it at first glance! I still haven't bought it, but I am planning to in the future.
I think this one is perfect for night-outs or just casual walks with friends.

Brand: Burberry

I hope you enjoyed reading this post as much as I enjoyed writing it. I really like to share with you my favourite fashion or beauty items and hear your opinion on them. Don't forget to write in the comment section down below and have a wonderful day. See you in the next post.

Hugss~

You Might Also Like

1 коментара

  1. These scents sound absolutely wonderful! I would love to try them sometime. Especially the Police one. That bottle is fantastic!
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete

A group of lovely people

Instagram