Starting a new blog ♥ // Something about me

November 11, 2017

Hi everyone~~

Today I decided to finally start blogging on Blogger.com! 😁 This is really a big step for me because blogging is something I always wanted to do.

I will post about stuff that I really like - anime, games, fahion, more anime, unicorns and pandas 😍 (Btw, this emoji is so damn cute)

Tbh, I am a big geek 😂 My favourite game right now is The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim by Bethesda.

Drawing is one of my hobbies, I like to draw humans (mostly elves) and anime characters.

I don't know much about photography, but I plan on mastering it one day! 😤

Now, I wish to tell you a bit more about myself:

I am a Montenegrian girl who likes reading books while drinking tea (lol I can't stand coffee xD).
Writing is something I enjoy doing and I finally decided to share it with you guys
Just like any other girl, I like following fashion trends 😇
I am a weird mix of everything so I hope you will find something you enjoy reading!

That is it for today guys, make sure to check for new posts every day 💕

You Might Also Like

0 коментара

A group of lovely people

Instagram