Ana's advice // Make 2018 better

January 01, 2018

Baby Online Dress


Hello everyone!

A new year is starting today, everyone celebrated it in their special and fun way. I, for example, went to the concert and had lots of fun! Today, I am going to give you some advice on how to make this new year better and more productive. How to stay organized and how to not waste time. I hope you will enjoy and learn something new in the progress. ♥ Let's begin!

1. Drink more water

Health is the first thing you should worry about at all times! Sometimes, people are so busy that they forget to drink water (and that is very bad!). You should have at least 8 glasses of water per day. Hunger can easily be mistaken with thirst, to avoid that drink one glass of water before every meal.

2. Eat more fruits and vegetables

Vitamins are good for everything. You don't have to eat tons of fruits/vegetables per day, but at least one colourful fruit/vegetable per day is enough!

3. Try yoga

I am not an expert, but I like doing yoga in my spare time. I am not doing anything extreme, just those random 10-minute per day exercises. It helps me to calm down after a rough day or just to relax after other physical activities. :)

4. Keep it tidy

Clean your room every day for at least 10-20minutes. It's not hard and clean room makes inspiration blooming (at least for me). It's important to keep dust away from you so you don't get sick.

5. Organise activities

I like having a planner to organize any activities I have for that day/week/month. It helps me a lot and when I have a plan I don't waste time on random things. I focus on the plan and keep it going.

6. Set goals

It is very important to have something to work for. If you do things without a goal you won't get anywhere! Goals can be whatever you like, even if it's a silly thing xD. My daily goal is to read at least one chapter of a book per day.

I hope you guys like this list, make sure to set your goals for the year and don't forget to have fun! Always smile, 'cuz you deserve to be the happiest person on Earth ♥

Have an awesome year, love you!!

Hugss~

You Might Also Like

16 коментара

  1. mmm niceeeeeeeee :D

    https://newpostkristina.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing advice, thanks for sharing dear Ana! U help us!
    Happy New Year!
    My blog: http://thestoryofagothic.blogspot.rs
    New post is here, Maleficent ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always glad to help! ♥ Btw, your blog is amazing *_*

      Delete
  3. Very interesting tips. I always try to drink more water but sometimes I forget it ;)
    Hugs,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should always carry your waterbottle around (even in the house) that way you will always remind yourslef to drink it ♥

      Delete
  4. Thank you! ❤ I am following you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you will realize everything:) Thanks for your visit. I follow you back:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 2018! May all your wishes and willings come truth :)

    Thank you for your visit and a comment and of course I invite you to come back again ;)
    would you like to follow each other on GFC ?
    Let me know on my blog, and ill follow you back ;)
    Greetings,
    http://perfectlyimperfect92.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy 2018!!! Nice post^^
    follow back?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! I'll follow you back ❤

    ReplyDelete

A group of lovely people

Instagram