Ana's list // My anime list

January 05, 2018

Baby Online Dress


Hello everyone! 

In this post, I am going to create my anime list. Here, I'll tell you a bit about animes I watched in 2017 and the ones I'll watch in 2018. This list will be totally honest, I hated some of these animes xD I don't want to offend anyone, this is only my opinion. 

◘ Animes I watched in 2017

1. Bleach 
I really liked this one :) The characters are really interesting, the plot is a bit predictive, but it's still nice to watch! First episodes are a bit blurry and it's not very nice to watch. They corrected later on and it's much more comfortable to watch. Btw. Ichigo (the main character) changes his face A LOT in this anime xD

2. Diabolik Lovers
I had high expectations for this one... The beginning was... okay? Oh, my God, this anime was awful. They totally ruined Yui's character in both seasons (she's the mc). The vampires are too cocky, the plot is boring... Maybe you should give it a try, but I don't recommend it.

3. Mirai Nikki
Whyyy? Just. WHY? The beginning of the anime was amazing, everything was supposed to turn out just fine! But, then they had to ruin the ending. I don't know what to think about this one. It started so well but then it all fell apart.

4. Tokyo Ghoul
I am in love with this anime! It has a bit of horror and mystery, but the plot was very interesting and cool. Characters are amazing and it's very deep. I watched both seasons and I loved every fight, every throwback and every backstory! It's simply amazing! And then they ended just before the amazing fight of all... are you people serious?

5. Death Note
This is one of the best animes I have watched so far! So much mystery, betrayal and secrets that I just can't count! It's really awesome and the plot is so damn interesting! I only disliked Misa... I mean "Lighto, Lighto, Lighto" all the time xD. She was a bit annoying. My favourite character was L (I am not going to give you his name, it would be a spoiler)! You should definitely watch this one.

6. Black Butler
I LOVED this one! Plot twists, surprises and characters are so awesome. Sebastian and Ciel (both main characters) make an awesome team. Ciel's backstory is very dark and interesting. Anime is based in the second part of 19th century. I totally recommend this one!

◘ Animes I plan to watch in 2018

1. One Puch Man (yes, yes... I haven't watched this one yet xD)

2. Code Geass (don't judge me, okay? I am very slow with this!)

3. Noragami (Characters look cute :3)

4. Mahoutsukai no yome (I have no idea what this one is about)

5. Re:Zero (A friend recommended this one)

That is it, guys! I hope you liked the list. Again, this is only my opinion. If you like some of the animes that I dislike, it's totally fine!

Hugss~

You Might Also Like

5 коментара

  1. Hello, I'm following you (Virgínia Ferreira).

    Best

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute list, lovely items. Nice post darling, so good and interesting, love it!
    Enjoy in weekend! ♥

    New review post is on my blog. ♥
    Visit me here: http://thestoryofagothic.blogspot.rs/
    Maleficent ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I am following your blog, it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete

A group of lovely people

Instagram