Ana's list // My favourite Skyrim mods

January 12, 2018

Baby Online Dress


Hello everyone!

Today, I am going to list my top 5 favourite Skyrim mods. I have been playing skyrim for, like, five years and I really like this game. Two years ago I started installing random mods that seemed cool at the time, and now I have a ton of them in my game files (Skyrim is now very slow sometimes, bravo Ana!) I hope you will like this list! ♥ I installed all of these mods with Nexus!

5. Nithhogg Dragon - by: Zerofrost

This mod is really cool because it adds two spells which are used to summon dragons. The first dragon has awesome textures, it can be tamed (using Bend Will shout // you'll need Dragonborn DLC for this shout) and it is black. The second dragon has the same textures as first, it can't be tamed and it is covered with flames. Both spells can be found in Whiterun on the bench next to the Tree.

4. Apachii Sky Hair - by: Apachii

This mod adds a lot of different hairstyles for male and female NPCs (and the player). All hairstyles look amazing but my favourites are for female High Elf.

3. Interesting NPCs - by: Kristakahashi

This mod adds NPCs with interesting dialogue, amazing quests and cool backstories! Cities are no longer half empty and you always have someone to talk to!  (no pic for this one, sorry!)



2. Sofia the follower - by: Djjonjarvis

This mod adds Sofia, the funny fully voiced follower! She is a very interesting character, you can build your relationship with her, you can ask her questions and you can ask her to sing. I always ask her to sing Dragonborn Comes, 'cuz in one of the lines she says: "Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, everybody let's sing! I don't know all the words so I am making them up!" She always has a comment on everything and she is so funny!

1. Falskaar - by:AlexanderJVelicky

This is a DLC-sized mod that creates a whole new island on the map! All NPCs are fully voiced and they all have interesting backstories. You can follow the main quest, but there are also Daedric quests as well as side questis. The mod is amazing and huge, I haven't found any glitches so far. I love it!

Thank you for reading this far! I hope you like my list, if you know other mods that are awesome, make sure to let me know by commenting down below! See you in the next post, bye! ♥

Hugss~

You Might Also Like

4 коментара

  1. Hi Ana, thank you for visiting my blog and for following. Yes I would like us to follow each other, so now I am following you on GFC as well (#34), as well as Google Plus.

    Cheers and hope to see you back soon!

    Victoria

    https://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.ca/

    https://plus.google.com/u/0/+VictoriaWestToronto

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pratim te, volela bih da mi uzvratis jer sam nova. <3

    https://jelenaaak.blogspot.rs

    ReplyDelete

A group of lovely people

Instagram