Zaful Haul

February 28, 2018

Hello everyone!

My package from Zaful arrived a few days ago, so I decided to make a little haul. I want to show you all the things I got and give you my honest opinion. I liked almost everything about these things and I hope you share the opinion! Some of these things have been shown in my previous wishlists (make sure you check them out if you haven't already) and all the links have been given to you. There is only one dress and the rest is jewelry, enjoy!

1. Faux Suede Lace Up Choker Skater Dress

The material is very nice since the price of this dress was around 15 dollars. I like the way the skirt falls and top part is very pretty. It came with no stains or ripped parts, it was very well packed. I have already washed it and the colour doesn't bleach with washing. I am in love with the back, it's so gorgeous *_*. The problem is that it takes a heck lot of time to tie up and you can't do it yourself (My sister did mine).
Overall rate: 10


 2. Faux Rammel Triangle Choker

This choker is really pretty. I'm in love with anything that has a rhinestone on it so this one is simply my dream come true. I like the design and the size of the triangle. It goes with pretty much every dress I own so wearing it will be a pleasure!
Overall rate: 10

3. Faux Turquoise Triangle Cuff Bracelet

Okay, you all know about my obsession with rhinestones so here is another one! This bracelet is simply beautiful. It's design is simple, yet very elegant. It goes perfectly with the choker (number 2) and I love it. The only that I don't like is the size. It's too wide for my wrists (my wrists are really small, tho) so it doesn't fit me very well. Of course, that can be fixed so I'll love wearing this bracelet on special days or just an everyday jewelry piece.
Overall rate: 9

4. PU Rope Woven Beaded Bracelet Set

Now this is perfect. I love every inch of these bracelets. They don't hurt my skin and they don't fall off. They can be adjusted so they fit my wrists perfectly! I love the colours and I love them because I can wear one at the time, or all of them in the same time! They aren't tied together and they are gorgeous. I love this!
Overall rate: 10


5. PU Leather Kitten Quartz Watch

This one is my favourite. It's beautiful + cute design + good quality + it works + it fits me perfectly. You have no idea how happy I am when I find a thing like this. It doesn't even hurt my skin and it's very easy to adjust. I am in love with this watch!
Overall rate: 10


6. Faux Leather Alloy Watch

This is a very simple vintage watch and it's pretty. I like the font used for numbers, it just looks so magical. The whole watch has that magical aura and somehow it makes it special. I love this piece of jewelry and I'll totally wear it with the gray dress (number 1). It's so cute.
Overall rate: 10


That is all I ordered for this one guys! I hope you like the things and I can't wait to really wear them and look fabulous! *wink *wink Make sure to comment down below because I read and reply to every comment! And don't forget to check Zaful out!

Hugss~

You Might Also Like

3 коментара

A group of lovely people

Instagram