Ana's list // My favourite 2016 digital drawings

March 02, 2018

Baby Online Dress


Hello everyone!

Today, I am going to list my top 5 digital drawings from 2016. I decided to share some of my drawings with you ♥ Keep in mind that I'm not a professional artist, this is just a hobby for now. I started practicing in Photoshop and Paint Tool Sai. All of the drawings listed below are made with Paint Tool Sai. I am only a beginner in Photoshop. (be prepared, because the only thing I did was drawing MLP ponies.... you have been warned)

1. Hehe, this is my otp! Name: Snowy night


2. I experimented with shades in this one. Name: Moonlight magic


3. I tried to draw a character from Re: Zero. This is how it turned out. Name: doesn't really have one...


4. Celestia and Luna. I was obsessed with their backstory, it's awesome. Name: Core of Harmony

5. This is my OC Feimiel fighting... a shadow? Okay, can't really remember what I wanted to say here, but it looks nice. Name: Leave me alone

That's it guys! I hope you like my drawings and make sure to comment down below and tell me your opinion! Love you!

Hugss~

You Might Also Like

7 коментара

A group of lovely people

Instagram