Ana's list // Top 5 fashion youtubers

March 12, 2018

Baby Online Dress

Hello everyone!

For today I decided to write a list of my favourite fashion youtubers. I spent a lot of time on Youtube watching different people speaking about a ton of different stuff. In my future posts I will write a list for gaming, learning, animation, speedpaint and reaction youtubers! So make sure you catch them all. So, let's begin!

Rezultat slika za zoella1. Zoella

Most of us already know who she is and how successful she is. I like her haul and monthly favourites videos, but the videos with her brother are hilarious, too. She is a big inspiration for me and her blog is really interesting!

Rezultat slika za roxxsaurus2. Roxxsaurus

She is such a funny person and I love her accent. She mostly uploads try-on hauls and make-up tutorials. I also love watching her vlogs and other tutorials she deos.



Rezultat slika za alejandra's styles3. Alejandra's Styles

Alejandra is a DIY and fashion youtuber. Her DIYs are easy to make and they are so gorgeous. She still hasn't reached 1 million subscribers, so help her out, she totally deserves them!

Rezultat slika za Katie Betzing
4. Katie Betzing

Like Alejandra, she is a DIY and fashion youtuber. Sometimes she does inspiration, how to or similar videos which are interesting, too. Her hair is so gorgeous, btw.



Rezultat slika za Sarah Betts5. Sarah Betts


Sarah uploads a ton of different videos, but my favourite ones are her hauls and DIYs. She is really funny and her eye colour is beautiful. She has over 1 million subscribers and she totally deserves them!



I hope you like the list and everyone in it. I enjoy watching these youtubers and their interesting and funny DIYs, hauls and accents. Make sure to check them all guys. Love you all and see you in my next post!

Hugss~

You Might Also Like

2 коментара

  1. Bakmakta fayda var, yeni keşifler olabilir benim için. Teşekkürler :)

    ReplyDelete

A group of lovely people

Instagram