Zaful Wishlist

March 02, 2018

Hello everyone!

Here is another Zaful wishlist! Here, I will show you 10 items that I really like and will probably order. Since the 8th of March is coming, Zaful's women's day has a huge sale going on, so some of these items are probably already on sale! Make sure to check all the links out and take a look at all those low prices! 

1. Alloy Feather Choker - White

This choker looks very pretty! I prefer lighter coloured chokers to black ones. And I looooove this feather design on it!

Alloy Feather Choker


















2. Air Cushion Mesh Breathable Athletic Shoes

These look so comfy! I like this shade of black and that white design on the bottom.

Air Cushion Mesh Breathable Athletic Shoes
3. Stitching Floral Lace Up Boots

This design is sooooo pretty! I like the colours and those flowers. Totally cute detail to any outfit!

Stitching Floral Lace Up Boots

4. Changed Moon Print Tank Top

This top is very cute, it's perfect for hot summer days! It goes perfectly with my denim shorts, so I think I will order this one soon!

Changed Moon Print Tank Top

5. High Contrast Cut Out Valentine Mini Dress

All of the things shown above are so gothic... So let's add something red and cute to our closet! This valentine dress is very pretty and it looks promising!

High Contrast Cut Out Valentine Mini Dress

6. Tiered Bowknot Cut Out Mini Dress

A pretty and bright-coloured beach dress is a must-have for every girl! I am in love with this cute dress!

Tiered Bowknot Cut Out Mini Dress
7. Sheer Sleeveless Lace Up Swing Dress

This dress is so gorgeous. The corset is so pretty and the bottom part is to die for! It's amazing.

Sheer Sleeveless Lace Up Swing Dress
8. Shirred Halter Tie Dye Romper

This romper is so cute and practical. It's perfect for long walks on the beach!

Shirred Halter Tie Dye Romper

9. Stretchy Skinny Destroyed Pencil Jeans

What is a closet without a good pair of jeans? And on top, they are stretchy and ripped!

Stretchy Skinny Destroyed Pencil Jeans

10. Asymmetric Zipper Belted Faux Suede Jacket

This jacket is so gorgeous and the colour is beautiful! I like every zipper on it! Hehe.

Asymmetric Zipper Belted Faux Suede Jacket

That's it everyone! I hope you like this wishlist! Make sure to check out all links and two images on the sidebar of my blog. Both Zaful and Rosegal have awesome sales going on! Love you all!

Hugss~

You Might Also Like

10 коментара

A group of lovely people

Instagram