Zaful Haul

March 30, 2018

Hello everyone!

The things I ordered from Zaful have finally arrived and they look really nice! In this post I am going to show you all three things and tell you my opinion on them. I made a wishlist a few days ago so you should check that post out, too! So, let's begin.

1. PU Leather Panel Tribal Print Backpack

I was really amazed when the bag arrived. It is way bigger than I imagined it and I love it! The colours are very nice and I love the design. It's large enough to be a bag for school, but I prefer it to be a trip bag. It has a few pockets inside the main pocket, a pocket on each side and a large one in the middle. The material feels very nice and I am totally in love with this accessory!
Overall rate: 10










2. Metal Embellished Butterfly Crossbody Bag

This little crossbody bag is really cute and practical. It doesn't have any extra pockets, but it still can be put to a good use! I like the little butterfly detail and the colour is very pretty. The colour is slightly brighter and more reddish in real life. The picture makes it a bit weird and brown!
Overall rate: 10











3. Patch Pockets A-line Corduroy Skirt

This skirt is goals! I adore it and it's very comfortable. It has two nice and deep pockets and the material is stretchy! I had to DIY the button holes because they were too small for the buttons. It was quite easy, a little cut did the thing. Now it looks amazing and I am ready to wear it outside!
Overall rate: 10




I hope you like this list and the things shown in it! I am very happy and I will surely order something again from Zaful! You should check out their site and see the things for yourself, there are a ton of items to choose from! Love you all, see you in the next post!

Hugss~

You Might Also Like

4 коментара

A group of lovely people

Instagram