Bandage Dress

March 20, 2018

Hello everyone!

Today, I decided to share with you some of my favourite dresses from Kissmissie.com! I simply adore all of their clothes and fashion accessories! Take a look for yourself, you won't be disappointed. Some of the items from their website are currently on sale so, if you like some of the pictures shown below (or if you simply want to browse through more of their clothes) be quick to buy your favourite items for a lower price! 

1. Amie Green Bandage Dress

Amie Green Two-Piece Long Sleeve Bandage Dress - Kissmiss Ireland
This dress is really classy and cute! I love the little leg opening at the bottom! The colour is neat and nice, it should go nicely with a bag or a coat. Also, you can be creative with jewelry here! This is a two piece dress, so you can adjust it however you see fit!

2. Long Sleeve Bandage Dress

Long Sleeve Halter Neck Cutout Collar Crop Top - Kissmiss Ireland
This one is really cute! I love the asymmetrical detail on the skirt. Also, I think it's great for parties and night-outs! It is a two piece dress and it looks really elegant and classy. By the way, don't forget that cute choker! It is a nice touch to the whole outfit!

3. White Off-shoulder Bodycon Dress

White Off The Shoulder Crop Top Button Bodycon Dress 2 Piece Sets
Okay, I know this one is not a bandage dress, but I had to include it in this list! It's stylish, pretty and right now it's on sale! I love the details on the skirt and it's two pieced. (I am kind of obsessed with two pieced dresses right now). As you can see, the top is off shoulder and has a neutral colour, so it can go with any other skirt/ trousers or shorts! Combine it as you like and you will get an awesome outfit.

That's it for today guys. These were some of my favourtie dresses from this site. What do you think about them? Do you like the little details I have pointed out? And have you ever bought something from this site? Make sure to tell me in the comments down below! If this is the first time you have ever heard of this site, don't wait and go check it out! They have a lot of different dresses, accessories and outfits to choose from!

Hugss~

You Might Also Like

1 коментара

A group of lovely people

Instagram